Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available.
As a courtesy to other Studio guests and our therapists, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of the booking. For packages and two or more guests coming together we require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Groups and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at time of booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments.
We recommend that you check in at Studio Reception at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. This gives you time to enjoy a warm or cool beverage and to start the relaxation process prior to your service. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time we have to finish on time regardless of time you came. After your treatment, please enjoy the spa’s relaxation area, which will allow you to float back to reality at your own leisurely pace.
We accept cash, debit cards, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, EFT (made in advance), SnapScan. A proper identification may be asked for at the time of payment to verify
Our Studio environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all Studio guests’ right to privacy and serenity. Please turn off all cellular phones and pagers while in the Studio area and please keep voices to a whisper. Guests under 15 must to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Guests under 15
must to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your Studio reservation. MyMassage is held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of service.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
We request kindly that clients come to studio after a recent shower. If the client is deemed not hygienic, treatments will be refused.
We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Please allow Studio reception and therapists to guide you in selecting which treatments and services are most suitable for you during this special time. All pregnant women must declare their pregnancy (pre and post) at the time of check in and no matter the length of the term. MyMassage will not be liable for any damages or injuries if a pregnancy is not declared.
Loss or Damage
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles. Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
We will accept returned products within 14 days of the date of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt, for refund of the purchase price. After 14 days, a merchandise credit will be issued only for unused, unopened products. Used and opened products may be exchanged for merchandise credit for up to 10
days after purchase date after which products are non-returnable.
MyMassage gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift certificates should be used within 12 months of purchase or as noted on the “ please use by” date. Certificates may not be used to purchase or be exchanged for other gift certificates or cash. MyMassage is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates
Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
Terms and Conditions
MyMassage reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. It is the responsibility of the client to check the latest terms and conditions on mymassage.co.za
Membership – Read More and Terms and Conditions
- Becoming a member guarantees a discount on one monthly massage plus surprises and free
- Customer ALSO gets an additional discounts as a member when they come in for more treatments
in a month. They pay for the additional treatments at the time of the massage. “Additional” means
that we give extra off from the Everyday Offer that may be available at the time. If there are no
offers at that time the customer get membership additional discount anyways.
- The customer fills out a membership contract, which includes a direct debit order from their bank for a specific amount.
- The contract is for 12 months.
- The member will pay a fee of three months membership costs if they cancel the contract prior to 12 months.
- The contract will continue after 12 months on month-by-month basis without changing the
percentages or the terms. After the 12 months the contract can be cancelled without any fees or
- Unused monthly massages do not expire and can be used in subsequent months.
- Once a debit order is made it cannot be reversed.
- Memberships cannot be put on hold or paused.
- Membership monthly massages are transferrable to other individuals. The member must call us or
send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know the name of the person who can
draw from their session. Without consent we will not allow the transfer.
Loyalty Points Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty Points can be used at the time of payment for any service.
- It is not necessary for the client to accumulate enough points for a whole massage. Points can be used partially with other methods of payment.
- Customers can “give” or “share” their points with someone else. We can do this by creating a Gift Certificate with the points, which can be given to whomever they wish.
- To check on your points please call us or go to MyMassage.co.za. After logging in your points will show under your on the top right side of the website.
- Loyalty points cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Points never expire..
Gift Certificates Terms and Conditions
- Minimum is 250 zar
- No maximum
- Non refundable
- Non Transferable
- Expires 12 months after the date of purchase
Right of Refusal
MyMassage reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectation with any of our massage or spa services, please let us know within 24 hours of your service.
Terms and Conditions of Website Use
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document
without MyMassage.co.za’s prior written consent.
Packages Terms and Conditions
- Full value of the package must be purchased.
- All massage sessions in a package are available for immediate use.
- Packages are valid for 12 months. Any remaining value after 12 months is forfeited 12 months after the purchase date.
- Packages cannot be put on hold or paused.
- Packages are transferrable to other individuals.The customer whose name is on the course must
call us or send us an email (email@example.com) to let us know the name of the person who can draw from their session. Without consent we will not allow the transfer.
- MyMassage is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for internal review only and used to improve service, pricing, product, promotion and content of our web site. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential. When you create an account your contact information and credit card information will be stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for additional security.
- Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed between the Antidote web site and your browser remains private and secure. MyMassage guarantees the safety and security of our site through DigiCert, so you have a safe place to shop.
- Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service provider you should choose, please contact our front desk for assistance (021 433 0851).
- Exceptions: There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
- Couple’s massage, group events and Mobile massage cannot be booked online. Please contact our front desk for assistance (021 433 0851).
- Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website are not allowed at this time.
- Errors: If an error is made while making an online bookings or purchases, simply click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately at 021 433 0851.
- No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in right of refusal for future appointments or will result in loss of right to MyMassage’s Online Booking Program.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
- Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to the:
99 Main Road
Greenpoint Mews, unit 2
Cape Town, 8005